Over the past few weeks, I have received several requests via Twitter, LinkedIn and eMail requesting for information on what is Social CRM and how is it likely to shape CRM and Marketing in months and years ahead.
To answer some of these questions, here’s a short list of my blog posts on the subject published in last one year. Hope this helps in answering some of the frequently asked questions regarding Social CRM. If not, please do leave a comment and will respond to it. Happy reading!
- 2010: Year of Social CRM (published on January 2nd, 2010)
- What is Social CRM and why it is important
- Why NOW is the time to invest in Social CRM
- How Customer Engagement will determine winning brands in Social Era
- CRM Paradigm Shift
- Definition of Social CRM – Explained!
- 5 Lessons Social CRM can Learn from CRM
- Social Media: The New Front End of CRM System
- Social CRM: Thinking Outside the “Call Center” Box
- Enable, Empower, Engage: Key to Social CRM Success